Hello everyone!

We have been holding off the decision to postpone the first Security BSides Rijeka conference as much as possible to see how the whole situation with COVID-19 will progress. That was supposed to give us the answer if we could go forward with it (we knew it was highly unlikely) and if not, which date would be suitable to define as the new conference date. As everyone is probably already aware, the situation is already pretty much out of hand and any attempt to foresee a suitable date would not be based on any facts, just a plain guess.

That is why we are postponing the first BSides Rijeka conference without defining the exact fallback date. We will be monitoring the situation and will try to set a proper fallback date once the situation gets under control and some fact-supported decisions can be made. In the meantime, we will be holding some online events to keep us sane and to socialize online when the situation does not permit us to socialize in person. More information regarding those events will be posted at a later date, so keep an eye out!

Thanks for showing us support so far. We are looking forward to seeing you online and on our live events once the situation permits us to start holding them again. Keep safe, stay at home, and help each other as much as you can.

Best, BSides Rijeka team